Saturday, January 19

HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY HAIR CUT


Finally I'm able to say happy new year to everyone! School had reopened, and everyone back to work stations. Doing the same old thing for another year! And it's another year for the adults to start saving money and preparing ang baos to be given away. :)

How did I spend my new year's eve? Seriously I couldn't remember. I did went out. But I cannot remember where I've been. So anyway, Chinese new year is arriving soon, and followed by Valentine's Day. More holidays and celebrations~




Precious Cookie says happy new year to everyone too!





Look at how Cookie's position when lying on his toilet. He stretched his body sooooo looooonngggg...






Cookie's feet! And his tail. Reminds me of bugsbunny leh.


And cookie these few days keep jumping onto my mum's working table. and climbed onto the window grills!!!! scare die me i tell you. One day if i'm unable to find him he should be downstairs at level 1. zzzz...






.
.
.





Okay and I have changed new hairstyle and colour for new year as well as my upcoming big day! Yeay! It was my first time dying and first time been to the place. It was a japanese hair stylist shop. Located at Raffles Hotel. To me the only expensive part is the cutting. The rest were okay. You can find the prices on their website here. My stylist for that day was WAKA. They usually have a translator, but sadly the person quit. NO MORE TRANSLATOR. If you are unable to speak at least some simple japanese like me, prepare to spend like half an hour communicating. HAHAHA. Just kidding. The hairdresser will show you drawings and pictures instead and slowly understand what we want. 

Lets see what my hair is like before.

BEFORE







AFTER



Erm...
The picture taken was the exact day that I went to do my hair, the colour was not obvious in the photo, but it is in real life. Pretty obvious. And after a few days the colour got brighter and my highlights are getting even more obvious. Everyone says nice okay. Yeay! Oh and the person says if I refer someone over there, the person can get a 10% off. Hmmm... Not sure how it really works. Maybe if you want to go there, make an appt, and tell them you got referred by me(IVORY) and you can enjoy 10% total bill? I think so. Anyway, prices are BEFORE GST.

I should post more photos of my hair after a few days to show the difference ya. Will be going back to have a brighter dye. I didn't do it for the first time there cause I was first time in dyeing, and the hairdresser recommend a darker colour first. And no ash colours. :(
So any comment on my hair? Nice? No? No difference? Lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment