Monday, February 18

R.O.M. Preparations

Everyone is always nervous about weddings. What to do, where to start, and how to do it. For my own, I didn't approach and professional wedding planner cause I find it pretty waste of money. Of course they can do a better job, way better than myself, but if you have the time to experience your own wedding throughout, why not? Just research on what you need, and where to source them at. Go to forums. Comparing of prices and themes that you would like. It will be best if any of your friends are able to help. I'm really glad and fortunate that my friends try to lend me a lot a lot of hands, but they have their things to do too. Not trying to force them into doing anything, any small things they are able to help then I'll try to ask them. If not, then it's either me or fiance. :) I love preparing all the things like choosing of gowns(actually their selection doesn't have a lot, but luckily I've decided on one with the help of Eunice and fiance. Sometimes it's good that you actually bring some of your close friends to give you opinions of what you look like and whether it suits you overall.) , doing D.I.Y. guest book, the reception table decor and blah blah blah..

It may seem that time taken is a lot, but I tried spreading it out and since we have booked the date and places pretty early, time is more than enough! The misfortune thing is that I have my prelims at the month of my wedding! Seriously crap. So I've decided to have my priority in solemnization then my school. :)

Nothing much to update on my solemnization yet and I will update only after the actual day. Wouldn't want to break all my surprises. LOL.




So far I've done 1/5 of my guest book, chose my dress, booked the place and solemnizer. Shoes are also bought. Well, the decorations wise I wouldn't need to worry much as the hotel did help in default decorations. If only I wanted more, then I have to think of what to do, can do on that day. I will bring in some of my ideas too. Stay tune! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment