Sunday, February 24

Chinese New Year 2013


A very late entry for Chinese New Year.
My 'chu xi ye', reunion dinner, is a typical family dinner at both me and my bf's house.


Steamboat like every other years. LOL.



We have 8 people for dinner, so the amount of food is a lot!




And then to 'lao yu sheng' Everyone huat ah!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And for first day of visiting of relatives...
Every year standard, two places to go, just one day of visiting. :)


My outfit for the day is red in colour dress from MDS. It is nice and pretty cheap! I think is $39 only. I had my hair tied up in a bun after bath so it became like curled hair after I let it down. Pretty and easy to do!





The train was so empty!





The cute little cousin of bf's. Gregory! So playful and chubby! Plus he looks exactly like his brother!




And ootd for the first day of work after Chinese New Year.


Got our ang baos at workplace too! Yeay! Big ang bao makes us happy! 


I didn't take much photos when I went to visit one of my colleague's house. But we had yu sheng as well, and some other yummy food! 




End of visiting, look at the amount of ang baos we got! Especially the one in the center. The surname of both me and my bf. Prettiest ang bao ever! Just a few more years and it's our turn to give ang baos to the next generation! :)

Wish everyone had a good year ahead! Earn big bucks, have good health and great wealth! HUAT HUAT HUAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment