Monday, March 4

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday on 3rd March! HAHAHA! Happy Birthday to myself! I had a simple yet enjoyable birthday with my colleagues and my lovely boyfriend! Look at what my boyfriend got me for my birthday!


Love the present! I went to choose with him la. In case he anyhow buy. Hehe. It's also for our upcoming ROM prep. You can see all those wedding films. Total cost us $250! \'o'/

Then on my actual birthday, we went out to celebrate~


 My healthy birthday cake from Delcie's. There is one that is located in Fortune Center at Bugis area. It is suitable for diabetic people, vegetarian, and this is considered Halal! Even if it doesn't state so, the person told us that the branch at Fortune Center is Halal but the main one isn't, so they cannot certify Halal. You can double check with the outlet for own safety. LOL. I think it tastes okay but my friends doesn't really like cause they are dairy-free, means no eggs involved! So it might tastes weird to some people. But this is guilt free! Planning on a diet but loves cakes, this is it!



Colleagues that do not meet often now. 




My Hello Kitty shirt that day! I look like little girl right. My candle shows I'm only 10 years old!





Preparing to cut cake after my birthday wish.

Pretty seven layers of colours cake! I bought this cause of the colours! Pretty leh..



We wiped out almost all of the cake. Nomm nomm nommm..


Group shot!



My birthday gift from them! Yeay time to go shopping~


Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment