Friday, March 22

Solemnization Preparations Part 2

There are other preparations like choosing gowns, decorations and such. We ordered balloons, bought flowers, bouquet, shoes, and we are still left with the guest book and bf's shirt. 


I saw this on shuangxile's website and I thought it's beautiful, but bf wanted to save money. Haha. So not getting this anymore. Other than the decorations, the website has a lot of other stuffs for the wedding, such as favors, wedding pillows, and even traditional items.




Selection of dress at Bridal de Couture, and they had changed their name to Beautiful Love.

Collected our rings pretty early, and I love the box inside this box! Lol. A box in a box. Will show it after I had my solemnization okay. :D


Rings we got from Love & Co, same as my engagement rings.


Here's our wedding favors. So cute right! It is honey in a jar. Sweet~

 From ido-ido wedding favors website.

These were initial ideas for the guest book. Then we had it changed to another book as we wanted a more simple designs.


Initial cover page. :) So sad I have to scrap this idea and the beautiful sea shells. :(


These are the initial designs for our Guestbook, but then we scrapped the idea and decide on a simpler one.



Trying on the dresses. But doesn't have much to choose from, and my bf and friend decided that this suits me best. Lol. Dyed my hair, so I wonder how I would look like on the actual day!Hope I'll be really beautiful! :)


My wedding shoes! I really love this pair, but have to go with another pair cause it suits more to the dress that I'll be wearing.

And then our preparations go on and on. So excited to finish all the stuff.

Here is the ang bao box that I had already shown previously in my blog about how I roughly did it.


Stay tune for the next update on my wedding preps!

No comments:

Post a Comment