Saturday, March 9

Colour your life: Just an update


Do you love these beautiful colours? I'm not sure what to do with them. Just feel like curling those papers. They can come out as art! Shall think of what to do with them after my exams. Hahahaha!

I had prelims yet I studied none of them. Do not have the feel of studying . My mind is full of wedding, celebrations, and many other unnecessary things that cropped up my mind. I wish I have compartments that I can use to lock up unwanted thinking, and focus on those that are more important. I need to prioritize my mind! 



I went to google and searched for roses colours. 

Picture from google
Just when you are about to get married, you will tend to look at roses, and pretty colourful ones.


 Picture from google

Picture from google

 Picture from google
 And pretty flower bouquets. First criteria, always to suit your theme. The most prettiest flower can also destroy the wedding if the theme isn't suitable for the bouquet. It can be nice in photos, but it just doesn't look right as a whole. So don't just look for things that we like.


But if you love what you do, don't let what other people have to say get to you. Personally I like it to be colourful. As colourful as I want! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For an update, my bf and I had done the banquet, bouquet, wedding favors, JOP, waiting for invitations to be ready, to fit the dress again, guestbook to be done, wedding box settled, shoes for both of us bought, so this should be the things to be done. Hope we didn't miss anything out!


Good luck for us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment