Thursday, March 21

Alexis's Birthday celebration - Belated post

This is a really belated post of Alexis's 21st birthday celebration. It was held in MBS. She booked a room that is rather big to fit in everyone that will be going that day. See how spacious it is! 

Alexis.

This is the bedroom, which has a door separated from the living room as well as the toilet(of course).

The wardrobe is by itself, which has doors to close it from toilet and the bedroom. So big right!

The toilet.




Me, Deb, Bel.

Me and Bel.


Deb and I.


The birthday girl and I.

Bel me deb alexis .

me and bel.

angie deb alexis bel me.

 eric me johnston.

There were many others who attended the celebration, like my other sec school mates, but didn't get to take photos of them. And I still didn't get to the swimming pool for a look! Wasted another chance!
Okay and that day I stayed till after midnight and was sooooo tired. Cancelled my work the next day I think. =X And my ex-classmate sent me back home. Phew. Lucky he stayed near my house. Hehehehe.. Free ride home~ And then I KO-ed. It was definitely a blast for her. So many people came! And I hope she had a wonderful time too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment