Sunday, March 31

My Super Mum.

My mum is really good at making things. All are 100% handmade, FROM SCRATCH. Below is a baby dinosaur for my cousin's baby to play with. It can stand! 


My mum also loves making bags. So far she had made I think at least 3 or more. And this is one of them. Not sure if it is still around, but any design that you want, let her know and she will do one that is similar, 100% handmade and only you have that bag, no one else has it. NICE RIGHT! :) Me and my sisters are creating a site soon for our mum to share her creativity with everyone, and feel free to order here! :) She had her own full time job and this is just her interest, so only those that are able to wait, welcome to order. Also, the material can be chosen by you! Whether it fits,my mum will give some advice if it is suitable. :) Take a look!














She had near 10 years of not making anything and she is more getting it into hand now after the first few new bags she did. Plus we needed a better sewing machine for her to have the best quality of bags so do support my mummy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment