Thursday, March 7

Just a random update

Do you people miss Cookie the rabbit?





Cute cute cute! Oh and I do give my rabbit work outs almost everyday. When I don't let him out means either my house is really messy or he is so naughty in biting all my things. My heeeeelllssss!! Aww poor heels. :(
And and and, he is less active in the cage than outside so it is almost impossible to take him staying still outside his cage. Unless he's lying on the floor, in somewhere that is hard to get him out.


Umm.. Just like this? Hahaha.. he always hid here and stay lying down. Maybe he likes the floor cause it's cooler, and it doesn't have holes like the cage. And I guess the place is more cozy and warmer. Hmmm... so contradicting right. Cooler floor but warmer inside. LOL. Maybe he just likes that place. Hahahaha..


And I bought new pair of shoes! Floral sandals. Good for work! Pretty to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment