Sunday, March 31

ROM Day part 1

Congratulations to myself and my husband! YEAY! So from now on, my status will be from single to married! :D Such awesome day!!


This is our wedding bands from LOVE & CO. . :) We picked the rose gold because we love the colour compared to silver and gold. 

Only had a few pictures I managed to get so the rest will have to wait awhile more.





We had the march in song to be 'Can I have this dance' from the High School Musical as my hubby loves it so much. I wanted another song but I see his sad looking face jiu suan liao, so I told him he likes then put that one as the song then. He so happy after that. 


So his cui hairstyle because he had not enough time to prepare himself as that day was really hectic. People always say just enjoy yourself on you wedding day and relax and I think it is totally bullshit la, at least for us that is. Sigh, I guess my usual black hair is better. =\
And pardon my rabbit teeth. =(



Okay so walk in always must smile big and wide to take nice pictures right, so I smile until left my eyelashes and eye liner lor. Hmmm... Usually my eyes aren't that small one. Is my face fat la. 



And the solemnization begins.... My dad loves his speech because he thought it was interesting and what he said was really true(of course). And so we had DR PHUA TAN TEE. If anyone is interested in getting this solemnizer, you may contact him only 3 months before your ROM date at phua_tan_tee@nea.gov.sg, no mobile contact allowed, and remember to address him as DR PHUA, NOT Mr Phua.



My turn for the vow.



Happily take picture after signing with both our parents.



And time to throw the flowers to the single ladies! All trying to siam away once I throw, see all their prepare to run poses. LOL.



Okay I was wrong, they all stunned instead. 
-.-



This was actually before the event starts, but I just want to put all photo taking session together la.



Cutest baby girl! That day she just kept on plucking roses like 'you love me, you love me not', and keep on giving the petals to people around her. SO damn cute la! And I super love her cute dress on her!Similar to mine. LOL.



More pictures of friends and colleagues.





And finally my eldest sister with I think at least three months pregnant! Congrats to her!! :) Baby girl! 

Most photos that had the R.A.Y. logo on it was actually taken from his facebook (oops). Credits goes to 

R.A.Y Photography & Photobooth Service


No comments:

Post a Comment