Monday, April 1

Another newly wedd in the month of March

Besides me and my hubby, I went to another solemnization in church Trinity today, witnessing another blessed couple getting together, saying vows that reaches deep within their hearts, to care and love for each other. Although it came with thunderstorms, but it was sunshine after rain when it is time for the tea ceremony! I love their meesiam. LOL!

And here is my make up for today.



Hmmmm... I know my make up cui and cannot even see, but always real life see like very thick already. LOL.

Or should I just say my camera skills jialat.

...
I think both. OMG.



And after finishing my hairdo and makeup.


Or maybe because I didn't put one photo that is without make up. Next time I try. Hahahaha..


My outfit for church ROM. simple and doesn't go with the skirt. But I like leh. Who cares right. :) Pair it with wedges. I just love wearing shorts and short skirts with wedges cause it enhance my long legs and of course more stable than heels. I'm really bad at wearing heels. Zzz..


Well I guess it's time to train my arms and legs.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment