Saturday, April 13

ROM Day part 4 (last part already la)


This post is more about the post ROM solemnization. And the 'behind the scenes' of me, hubby and really great friends that came and helped out. :) They are super sweet!! Most of the girls were the ones that planned my hen's night! One that is unable to make it. :( If she was there confirm plus chop the night will be so much more fun! Not that the others aren't, but still, the more the merrier right! :D





The room only has orange lights so all the photos came out to be orangeeeeee...And we took hell lots of polaroids and am too lazy to put them up.









Okay so the hotel looks like this..



The bed.



In front of bed. LOL.



The shower place.



The reset of the toilet and a bathtub. I love the toilet cause the bathtub and the shower place is separated. But noticed the shower on the top left of the photo? You can choose to shower there too! Everywhere also can take a shower. HAHA! And the mirror I just love it. 

The hotel room given (complimentary) is small, but yet cozy( I thought will be bigger la frankly). Bigger rooms doesn't have anything more, and some hotels doesn't even have a bathtub! So overall, I was satisfied with the given room.
We had the ROM at Amara Hotel Singapore, and the room is actually comes along with the package. It isn't cheap for the package I can tell you even if it is just buffet. However the buffet portion given I thought it wasn't really very good la. Certain foods only comes very little given the number of pax, right people? So no tips la sorry, we too poor also. HAHA!

Okay and the short gown of the day was~~~~




TADAH!

I know it wasn't very nice la the picture, the angle and how the dress is being hanged. But the space was limited, plus behind was the string to tie, can't be tie-ing it so the whole day and untie after that right. Plus there wasn't anywhere else to hang it other than here, maybe the toilet, but not very nice right.

The wedding pillow we bought pretty last min. Not the day itself la but few days before only. The hotel can provide us the ang bao box but we had our own so we rejected. We had brought our own guestbook as well, but we took theirs too as souvenirs. 

Back and front of the ring pillow in a box.




Finally one of the most important thing I've done for that day!



MY NAILS~

Eh! Finally one decent photo without any effects on. Good lighting right! Hahahahaha.. 




I did gelish nails for my hand and normal pedicure. My fingernails always don't know y very easy chipped off once I knocked onto something. Pretty right? BLING BLING LEH! I went to The Nail Status to do my nails, recommended by my colleagues.You all can visit their website or their facebook for more bridal nails as well as casual ones. :)



How can I miss the lead for the march in!


The hand bouquet that I will be throwing. I added the pearls. I mean I asked them to help me add on. HAHA! Nice right! Pink pink red red pearly pearly.



Lastly, one more of my camho photo.



I love the curls! Do you?
I'm hell officially legally married! Not yet traditional though. :)




Wait one more, I can't finish this without this last picture.


My cutest guest for that day!I love her dress she's in and she looks so adorable! Stealing all my limelight away! Sweet looking baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment