Tuesday, April 2

Daily Life - 02/04/2013

It is my sister's birthday, and a very Happy Birthday to her! Didn't celebrate with her and no present for her. :D Didn't even meet her since she isn't coming home(she has her own home).

I had school today, UK lecture. I must say, it was really, really, seriously, bored! Hmmm.. The lecturer was fine except that he speaks too slow. I tried catching his words but the pauses are really making my drowsy. I was late as usual, just like yesterday. hahahaha! So standard. So I have no choice but the seat at the last few rows.

I was in class today, and the first half of the lesson I tell you it was soooooo freaking hard to stay awake! I kept drifting off and fell asleep. The only thing that kept me awake was when I starting to play games on my android. Zzz... I was smart enough today to have brought my portable charger to school cause I know I needed that soon. LOL. Finally the break came, went to buy oily stuffs to eat. They only had bread/sandwiches and fried food. Of course I got the fried ones. HA! Then came the long break, and I bought big pau. Yummmmmmyy... And I bought a cup of ice coffee as I really can't take it anymore. Seriously I needed something to keep me awake. I must really praise that coffee. I was wide awake for the second half(probably cause it's ending soon) and I was still yawning, but I was actually listening. Like omg I was actually listening!Okay. Moral of the story is: The coffee is so bitter it kept me wide awake. Yucks.

Finally it is home sweet home after 6 hours of torture. =\
I was on the bus home and then it starting drizzling. THEN IT BEGAN TO POUR! I was like huh wth, should I still walk home or take a bus? I often having these thoughts when I was on the bus. Idk why I always think of stupid things during the half an hour ride. But heng(luckily) when I reached my stop it isn't raining. Hmmm... I wonder when it stopped actually. Then I thought it was still raining cause i have been walking under shelter until I needed the umbrella. Then I saw people without any umbrellas and I felt so dumb. I walked under a void deck and kept my umbrella. Came out of it it started drizzling again. I took out my umbrella and happily walk home. Saw people around me without an umbrella and hahahaha I laughed with my heart for they do not have an umbrella. Just less than 5 min later the rain stopped again. Okay now I really feel stupid. Why like that why!! =(

Right now I feel super tired and I shall get my beauty nap now.
Hope I am able to make it to the gym today. =X


Zzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment