Tuesday, April 2

ROM Day part 2

This post is simply pictures taken from Alexis's camera. More pictures in next time! :)

Alexis, me, Melissa, Tracy



JiaMin, QingPing, newly wedd, Claudia



Alexis and me!



Jia min, Qingping, newly wedd and claudia


Okay this is me with a really big head. Reality = opposite. Big body, small head.



We all love polaroids. We had tons of it!



By now you all should know she is alexis.



Xuan Bing, me, Charis, you-know-who



Charis, Mel, Alexis, Tracy, Me, Xuanbing, hubby~


With Tracy



Charis(flew to JAPAN), Alexis, me, Xuanbing(a very tall lady apparently already bending down), mel and tracy! My friends are all babes huh! All so pretty! If not from the looks of the dress, I bet you all can't differentiate who is the real bride! *Pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment