Tuesday, April 16

Daily Life - online shopping


I bet everyone loves shopping. Now even more when we know that there is this thing call online shopping. Easy, convenient, rather fast and cheap! Even overseas shop we can get it without even be at that place. How convenient!

Recently bought Laneige products online and it came pretty fast! Had always wanted to buy their sleeping water pack since there are a lot of good comments about it. And they have this firming night pack which I really wanted to try. So I went to buy it! -online. It's really cheap! And it came pretty fast and well packed too. Also bought the water sleeping pack for hubby to try as I can see his skin really dry. Have yet to start using it as I still have other facial products from Korea. Odbo. If anyone heard about it, only Korea has it, unless you buy it online of course. Expensive still. LOL. But their products are really great! I love their sleeping stay on mask. And Victamin C masks. A lot more others! But do not have the cash to buy all la. Hahaha! 


The above are samples given by the supplier!



Their packaging, in a box of course. I mean there's another box other than the products'. Lol.



They even comes with spoon, which I guess most people will love it because it means more hygiene! You don't want any of the germs from your hands to keep in contact with the cream inside right. Day after day the germs sure grow.




I love online shopping! Guess what? I ordered two bags just few days ago! HAHAHAHAHA!! 
I should start saving money already omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment