Wednesday, April 3

Daily Life - 03/04/2013

I guess I shall try writing at least something everyday to keep my post alive, and to give myself this challenge. Okay so lets talk about android games today. :)

I bet most, if not all of you who uses a computer, plays candy crush. This was like already out dated. But some of us sure is yet to complete right!

Why I love Candy Crush?

Because....


IT LOOKS SO TASTY! hahahahahahaha!!!!




So this is how it works for you to win. Get as much of those in every stage for high points!





Plus, the game is freaking addictive I don't know why. Somehow months after playing the saga starts to died down. Play until headache already. This game needs some brain juice. The most furious part is where I am out of lives. So this means having facebook friends is pretty useful when it comes to this. Many people plays this so I guess it's pretty easy to get lives in short period of time. Time to add some more strangers!


And the other game I am playing now is Tower of Saviors.
My hubby introduced it to me.



This is roughly how it looks like during a battle. I wonder why mine is not so atas one. =\




Basically I love the illustrations of all monsters, whether cute, pretty, ugly, and even the round eggs. They are really great quality, plus I love the cards being drawn out. It looks like real trading cards. Hope they are able to get real cards next time! HAHA! What more the game is free! It also eats little battery life, unlike candy crush. Tsk always play like 5 min then 10 % gone.

But the bad thing for this game is the same as Candy Crush. The lives!!! Also needs to wait one. This game the live is unable to be sent from FB friends la. So sometimes when the instant battle is here, you only can play up to two rounds (for me) and you are out of lives(In this game we actually call it stamina). This is when they starts making money, using diamonds to get back your full stamina, and when you runs out of it, you buy it. Using cash.


So if you're playing this game, you will be so happy if you have the above amount of diamonds! LOL. In like just level 32, 300 plus diamonds?! OMG you are crazy.


The above pictures all do not belong to myself, I Google-d them.

Any other game recommendation? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment