Wednesday, March 20

Just an Update

Just 3 more days to my solemnization and I will be married! Whoohoo!! And what is giving me a headache is the choosing of songs! Although the hotel did provide us few CDs of songs to choose from, there will be a few of the songs that are not appropriate or we don't like it. So best is to choose ourselves all of the songs and pass it to them on that day itself. Hope everything goes smoothly. *Cross fingers*.

Met up with friends to pass the invitation cards, and had a little talk with one of them. 3 hours! OMG. We talked from 11pm till 1 plus am. See how long we had not seen each other! Walking back home seems more scarier than it used to be when we were younger! LOL.

Tomorrow I will be doing my nails~ Yeay~ Will update on how my nails will become. Sadly my nails look like they are going to break soon! =( And i have headaches for sleeping too long these few days. Have yet to start my revision for exams. Sure die badly..

So did anyone miss my Cookie the rabbit?

Here are some photos of him!







Adorable sleeping cookie. He is not dead la. Just that he is so sound asleep. LOL. He is so active and loves to hide in a corner so I am unable to get hold of a good shot when he is around my house. I hope he can be train so that he can get our wedding bands. Highly impossible. HAHAHAHAHA! But imagine if it works. That will be ultimate cuteness! But he is just too naughty, and will definitely runs about. May even jumps straight to the pool. Hahahaha..

Off to play some games and prepare for work later on. Headache headache... =( 

Remember to help me click on the ads on the right of my blog okay!

Oh and by the way, happen to chance upon this person's website. She is really talented and her works are just too creative. She has an online store selling shirts and cases for ipads and phones if I'm not wrong. Do visit it HERE.No harm visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment