Monday, March 18

KIZUKI Hair Stylist

I'd went back to KIZUKI hair salon to get my hair a lighter colour. My hair stylist was Waka.


First see the change in dear's hair style at Jean Yip (Bt Panjang Plaza) . He is stuck to Adam stylist. :)

This is before. And we saw our friend there! Hahaha.



TADAH. This is after. Handsome handsome~



And then off to do my hair. This was before.






In the midst of colouring. I dyed light brown and Waka said have to dye two times. \0.0/ So no choice have to dye two times. And I did my eye brows too! Not very obvious in pictures but there is a difference in real life. He shampooed my hair and massaged my scalp. My head started to feel really itchy during the first dye when he applies to my scalp. Have to tolerate the itchiness for the beauty of my hair~



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DANG~ My new hair styled by Waka the stylist. He helped me curled my hair for free~ I looked like Japanese now right. The curls are so Japanese-like. Lol. But my dressing that day destroyed the hair. HAHAHA! Should have wear nicer. Then it will fit my hair.

Okay so I have to leave it until the next day before I can wash my hair.
Hope it looks more to ask brown after the wash cause I initially wanted ash brown, which i told him. Maybe my hair didn't eat in the colour. =\


More pictures of my hair~



 Okay I adjusted the brightness in photoshop so it is slightly brownish. But the first blow dry after it looks a bit like reddish. Maybe is the lighting inside the toilet. Hmmm... Will post ore colour hair after a few wash.


After the hair do at Raffles Hotel, we had our dinner at the soup broth again. Yumyum.. The soups are really nice. The side dishes were nice too! But came in pretty small portion. But I had a very filling dinner, my bf didn't though. 



 Slurp slurp~
 Munch munch..





2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Kizuki+LIM Hair Salon

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
    http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/kizuki-lim-raffles-hotel/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

    You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Warm Regards
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivory,
    Was the curl permanent or temporary?

    ReplyDelete