Wednesday, December 12

Back to BLOGGING

First to start off, finally I'm back to blogging! After such a long break in between, which I promised of many photos to be uploaded. Feeling rather lazy, in fact, I'm an extremely lazy person. Always sleeping late at night, sometimes waking up early and sometimes waking up in the late afternoon. Yes I'm that slack. So much to talk about. Since there's such a big gap and big topic to change to since the last few posts, I shall start a new topic, on WEDDING!

Most of my friends would've already known, or maybe the closer ones, that I'm preparing for my solemnization! There's a budget for me hence I won't be able to invite many of you, sad to say. =( Photos definitely will be up though, this time is a confirm plus chop.

Basically, I've already booked the venue, and still waiting for the date to be booked, and then start to plan on trying of dresses, hair dos, make up and so on. Having to been a student, plus tight pockets, budget is a must. Due to my demands, boyfriend is having headaches caused mainly by me. HAHA! But hey, he still loves me okay. So I've done up wedding box, and to be exact, a bird cage for Ang Paos collection. People might feel insecure and unsafe for it to collect all the monies, but if you have someone trustworthy and willing to help out, why not? Besides, I'd done it. Too late. Okay, everyone should know that booking venue and paying for it is a huge amount, and how I wished I could be one of the famous bloggers like XiaXue and QiuQiu, to be able to get sponsors and such. No complain since they are good at blogging, plus they did well in photoshop-ping and promoting stuffs. How I wish I could do those too! Back to topic, I've also decided to DIY own wedding guest book as well as invitations, but dear says invitation can print outside if it's cheaper. Wedding favours I also did want to try doing on my own, sadly, it's too costly, plus my exams are soon to come. Planning to buy flower petals online. Wonder if there is any cheap cheap shops around. Anywhere anyone can advise me to?

For the bird cage, let me just show you the pictures.

Okay I started with this initially, without the flower. I bought it for $29.90, but I am still not very satisfied with the price as I know I can find one which is cheaper, but I still make do with this. Then I went to Daiso for shopping...

...

And my goodies are these!!



This feathers I was planning to decorate the pens.

And the leaves I bought it from popular instead, that was before I go to Daiso, and I saw something like this one. Zzz.

The first try was a disaster, it was messy and flowers were everywhere. Then I try to have a better plan, which I researched online pictures of a decorated bird cage, and I've decided to make it neater and whole lot better! 
I'd showed the picture to a few of my friends, they agreed on this one too! Yeay!! Finally and something is done, and more to go! Gosh. 


And this is the near-to-final product!! 95% done? =)

TADAH!

The side view of it.

The top which also includes a bird.

And the overall! Pretty impressive heh. And I'm happy with the outcome as well. YES! *jumps around*

And this is just random.

.
.
.
.

And before I forget, these are pens I bought from POPULAR! Cool right! It was already been decorated. Uniball pens by Mitsubishi, Japan. WOW. And best part is, AT THE SAME PRICE from the previous no-design ones!! Great right. Totally in love with them. This shall be my motivation to start writing on my homework! But then hor, the pens are too pretty to be used leh. LOL!


.
.
.
.

Below is the book I bought to be DIY-ed to be guest book. Currently still out of ideas. I will be going to Chinatown to have a shopping trip with boyfriend to see if I have and inspiration and simply, an urge to shop for cute/pretty/nice things. Girls do that right? HAHA! Think:'budget budget budget budget!!'



This is the inside look. Isn't that impressive. But I like that pages being black, thick, and black and thick. Ya.

So far nothing much was done, but many have been taken into consideration, hoping that I had done all my homework(for wedding) and considered everything that will be needed. Will be looking over to QiuQiu's blog to make sure that I don't miss out anything. (Hopefully) 
Last side note, anyone has a good hair salon for dyeing of hair? I have not dyed my hair before, and wanting to dye a light brown colour for the solemnization day.

Wow look at the time! Time for bed~
ps:// I'm planning to do my own bouquet. Should I? Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment