Wednesday, December 12

No more piglets, here comes cookie!

15/10/12
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEXIS! She definitely had a blast yesterday. Many came to celebrate her birthday as it was her 21st. I wonder why my relatives weren't invited. I doubt they bothered either, since my r/s wasn't that close to them. Damn it is hard to have the letter 'v' and 'c' to be unable to type. This sucks. Think i'm gonna change another laptop for this post. c-a-n-t  t-a-k-e-  i-t. And i wonder why the font size looks so weird. Great, now the 'z' doesn't work. =\

Finally got to change to ASUS laptop. 


Many of my friends have known, I have no more piglets! In exchange, I got a new rabbit which i call him 'Cookie' after few months of pet-less days. Well, it used to be so cute and small and cuddly, now after a few months it just booommmm and grew double the size omg. It became so naughty, loves to run around biting all those that he can't bite, scratching the floor (trying to dig a hole like the Easter bunny does. Oh and did everyone watched the 'Rise of the Guardians'? IT IS A MUST WATCH.). Alright, its 'bout time that I show my adorable(not so now) bunny! Still, he's cute la, when he sleeps.





Ya ya and he loves to bite cloths. 

See how he lies down? Just as lazy as me.

Haha! always stoning on his shit box. Now he enjoys fighting with the cloth given to him. So cute! Always entertaining himself while gaining attention for us to let him out. Sorry cookie, if you stop biting and when my house isn't that messy and so much stuffs for you to bite, I might just consider to let you live like a human with no cage, but a bed!
Just
Not 
Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment