Wednesday, December 12

WRECK-IT RALPH

The movie, 'Wreck-it Ralph', is coming to Singapore on 20 December 2012! Sounds familiar? Yes! It used to be a video game of kids where Ralph is ALWAYS being the bad guy. It's called Fix the Felix if I'm right.
Well, I haven't seen such video games before, and needless to say, play before. But I watched a youtube video of a short ending of the video game, more or less that's what always happens, right? Ralph will go saying 'WRECK-IT', and halfway wrecking Fix the Felix will NEVER FAIL showed up and then throws Ralph out of the screen. At least this is what we are suppose to do in order to win. Who doesn't likes winning. So, Walt Disney's finally giving Ralph a chance to be a good guy! Interesting huh.. Of course, the most interesting part is where Disney decides to collaborate with other video games! Sound cool? Video games such as Sugar Rush, Hero's Duty, Q*Bert, Street Fighters, and many many more! It is definitely going to be an AWESOME show!!

Photo: When the arcade closes… A whole new world comes to life!
Taken from facebook of Disney Studios Singapore

Why am I so excited? 'Cause I love animated movies! I have studied in polytechnic taking diploma in Multimedia and Animation. Graduated and continued in other fields. hahahaha!

My favourite game character
I used to play Street Fighter when I was younger, like primary school days when I have the play station(now Wii, sadly, it doesn't provides those types of games.). And then I loved play D.O.A. after with my sisters and friends. But the best and still love game I've played since the era of having PS1, it must be SONIC the Hedgehog! That is my childhood favourite game. The levels will start getting more and more frustrating to get passed, and my sisters and I often stays in front of the screen for like a whole damn day! Mum will always nag and ask us to eat our lunch, dinner and to go for a shower before everyone starts to quarrel about who goes first. We will then delay, delay, and still delay until its time for bed. Sonic is a really great game! And now it is still available in stores for Wii, PS, but is something like the Olympic Games or those 3D effect ones, and not the usual Sonic killing the bad guy anymore. The level I hated most was the level under the water. I died like freaking thousand of times? Almost had a heart attack when I started hearing the 'deng deng deng deng' sound effects and Sonic is going out of breath, especially the part to kill the stupid Dr. Eggman! The sound became faster and faster and you will have to chase the enemy before the water level starts to rise, and initially somehow, I sure kanna the water and will keep pressing jump jump jump till my fingers are almost cramped. That was an epic moment back then and this is the reason that got me eyeing for this movie!

Want to know more? Here's the trailer.


Excited? Mario, Pacman. WOW!! Want more?

Catch Disney’s WRECK-IT RALPH in Singapore cinemas this 20 December 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment