Wednesday, December 19

Wreck It Ralph Movie Screening

I went for the movie screening of Wreck It Ralph at Great World City, by lovely Nuffnang! Thank you so very much for the pair of free tickets! This is somewhat my first free movie(from someone else other than my boyfriend la) tickets and it is free seating! First time I ever see the word free seating on the movie tickets! LOL. Kinda dumb I know. LOL!!! But those who, like me, very suagu one, doesn't know how it looks like, it is simply like a normal GV movie ticket. HA!


I actually thought the movie theatre was those very 'lok kok' kind cause the exterior isn't so fascinating, some more is like nobody goes to one. I was wrong! It was pretty big inside and the screen was ultra gigantic! And there was even a lower level(no seats there, just merely a big hole) between the screen and the first row of seats. I feel like I was actually going to watch a theater show lo. 
Okay so the movie started after some advertisement. Wow I love all of the advertisements being showed!!! Iron man, Monster's Inc university, some other animation in 3D, as well as I don't know a comercial? Done amazingly well! It doesn't have any dialogues and it was I think 2D animation? Anyway, it was really really cool. Alright alright, so now for the movie itself, I LOVE IT. Compare to Rise of the Guardians, I think both are equally good! Both the movies actually made people cry! An animation makes people cry? HELL YES! In the first place before I watch the movie, I thought they would have shown more of Sonic, Pacman, etc etc, but the story was mainly focused on two video games. Others did mention in the movie, but just a few minutes of it. Wanna know which two video games? Then watch the movie! 
I give the movie 3.8/5 stars, since I prefer Sonic to come out more often. LOL. Nevertheless, the show was great! Full of heart warming scenes and of course, heart breaking scenes. You will go 'Awww', then sniff sniff, and starts to smile out of nowhere. HAHA! At least that's what happened to me! The character is super adorable! Shall not be a spoiler! Rest is up to you to watch!

Will bad guys always be bad? Will they change to the good? Good bad guy or a bad bad guy? Is bad good and is good really that good? YOU DECIDE! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to my boring day...
Just before the movie starts, boyfriend and I had our dinner, and grabbed some dessert to eat. This yogurt shop uses real fruits to blend in with the yogurt itself! And tadah! This is what we ate! Pretty cool huh. The taste of fresh fruits mixed with vanilla flavoured yogurt. How nice.


And then we saw cupcake stall! All those yummy creams... Red velvet flavoured... YUM YUM! 

Doesn't this makes you feel like having white Christmas?

And all the different colour cupcakes! Awesome.



End of the day, many thanks to Nuffnang to again, hold this wonderful event and allowing us(me and boyfriend) to watch for free! Yeay!!


Thank you too, Golden Village at Great World City! Indeed, you're really great. :)




 Omg my eye is still swollen. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment